Setting the Price for Your Food Product
Want to get your food product listed in a grocery store but don’t know how or where to start?
If you are a food processor, join us to learn how to set your price.
You will learn how to:
- Determine what profit margin you and your wholesale customers need
- Determine how many units you need to sell to break even and to make a profit
- Plan for hidden costs associated with selling to corporate grocery chains
- Set your selling price for grocery retailers, wholesale distributors and retail customers
- PLUS! You will receive access to an interactive tool that will help you calculate the cost of your food product, profit margins, selling price and more.
Date: November 12, 2019
Location: Best Western Plus, Headingley, 4140 Portage Avenue, Headingley, MB
Cost: $35 per person (lunch not included)
For more information and to register, email email@example.com or call 204-841-40845322