Holistic Crop Nutrition Course
Over the last few generations millions of acres of the world’s agricultural soils have been degraded by overuse and toxic chemicals. This degradation has had a huge impact on the soil’s nutrient content, impacting human food production and our food’s nutrient content. While we currently have plenty of food, it is lacking in vital nutrients. The Holistic Crop Nutrition course will focus on replenishing and rebalancing soil nutrients.
- Connecting soil health and human health
- The complexity of nutrient uptake by plants
- Soil microbiology
- Soil nutrient patterns and desired nutrient content
- Soil test interpretation
- Fertilizers and fertilizer calculations
- Energetic solutions & much more
View the full course syllabus here.
Dates: November 4, 2019 to February 16, 2020
Registration: Early Bird Rate – $745+tax (ends September 30);
Regular rate – $795+tax (after September 30)
Location: Online via Moodle learning platform
This is a self-paced course with one lesson covered each week. Each lesson includes readings, discussions, and a quiz or assignment.
– An active email address is required for course enrolment;
– This course is offered in partnership with Gaia College, Gaia College’s Policies will apply.
Gaia College works to connect people, opportunities and resources to facilitate the education of practitioners of environmentally sound methods, working in partnership with organizations to make programs available to the largest possible audience, and at the lowest environmental cost.
Questions about the course? Email email@example.com