Second Wednesday of every month!
Time: 9:00 – 10:30 AM MDT
Dial In: 1-866-613-5223
Access Code: 9817492
2017 Teleconference Call Schedule:
Prairie Organic Grain Initiative Monthly Teleconference Calls
Growing the organic community through exchange!
The Prairie Organic Grain Initiative (POGI) hosts a Canadian prairie-wide teleconference call every second Wednesday of every month. The goal of the calls will be to build community and grow capacity through exchange and learning. The who’s who in the prairie organic sector will be on this call. Don’t miss it!
Make sure to check the event page for monthly announcements about the topics and speakers we will be having. Topics and speakers vary every month.
Here’s how it works:
9:00 – 9:05 AM: Welcome & Introductions of Guest Speaker(s)
9:05 – 9:20 AM: Monthly Teleconference Topic
9:20 – 9:30 AM: Questions for Guest Speakers
9:30 – 10:15 AM: Cross-Provincial Updates
10:15 – 10:30 AM: Prairies Organic Grain Initiative Update
10:30 AM: Final Thoughts and Next Call
- tell us what you’ve been up to related to transition, marketing, and organic production best practices and/or
- tell us what you’ve been hearing in the field and/or
- tell us what you’re excited about in the organic world!
- be shy – we want to hear from you!
- forget to dial into the call the second Wednesday of every month
You can follow PIVOT: A Prairie Organic Grain Initiative on social media! We will be live tweeting and posting during this conference call and invite you to join in the conversation using #pivotandgrow.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org each month.