Regenerative Agriculture and Soil Health Intensive Workshop
With the workshop’s heavy focus on regenerative agriculture and soil health, participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of how to appropriately engage with their water management systems while promoting plant fertility governed mainly by soil biology.
Date: January 25-26, 2019
Location: Brooksdale Environmental Centre, 1620 192 St., Surrey, BC
Workshop Capacity: 30 people
For registration information, click here.
To view the poster, click here.
Participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of:
- Farm planning and management
- Streamlining farming operations with regenerative design.
- Water management and farm hydrology
- Fundamentals of soil ecology and microbiology’s role in plant production
- Integrated pest management and promotion of biodiversity
- Regenerative agriculture for business growth and how to effectively market your business
For more details visit:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/192304305051972/